The Creator of the innovative Export Master® program

How do I treat a trademark in a foreign country?

Register your trademark also in the foreign country. If your foreign partner will be allowed to use your trademark, register a license allowing them to use it. Make sure that it allows you to cancel the agreement when you no longer do business with that foreign partner.
In our book “Export & Import – Winning in the Global Marketplace” ISBN 978-0-9681148-1-0 those topics are covered in depth
Copyright Export Pro Inc. Canada.