The Creator of the innovative Export Master® program

Should I use my lawyer or a foreign lawyer to create the contract?

You can always use your domestic lawyer to set out the main content in a contract. However, legislation differs from country to country and they likely would not be aware of local requirements. Have a lawyer in the foreign country provide advice and adapt the contract to the local rules and business culture.